Monday, August 4, 2008

Welcome to Trailer Trash...I mean the Trailer Mansion :]

Welp. I moved out of my apartment today :[ I decided I hate moving!! Its the worst. Im so disgusting right now its sick! But I moved into the TM (Trailer Mansion). Lemme tell you its a piece! Its nice compared to some of the other ones Ive seen. But non the less still a piece. The floor in my room slants. And im afraid to take a shower. I think until my other roomates move in ill be showering in the other bathroom...the pictures will tell you :] I had to do a bunch of grown up stuff today and I was so stressed out. Im sure my mom could tell how frustrated and stressed I was on the phone because I was almost in tears. Ahh I hate it. I had to get the electric and gas payed and started! It was hectic. I made it to the gas place in Pima around 1:10 and I asked the lady who was really nice and helpful if I could get my gas turned on today and she was like uh...well maybe let me call the guy so she called him and he said he could only do it at 1:30! So I had to rush home...Pima in relation to Thatcher is like having to go from our house in Tucson to the other side of town...only not in distance. Its just a pain I guess. Its actually like 10 or 15 minutes away from where im at but thats long distance here in our small town. But I make it to the TM a tad late and meet the gas man. He wanted me. He was really nice...kinda cute and very helpful. I looked horrible today. Im not wearing make-up. I have absolutley no mascara on at all which makes me look like a completly different person! I was also sporting a massive panty line- I know im ashamed to admit it! and then also sweaty pits. Not to mention the trailer was hotter then hell. I know this because it actually felt really nice when I stepped outside. You know your in trouble when outside in the middle of summer is ALOT cooler than inside your house. So here I am in all my glory sweating like a pig and my new friend Ron...or something like that...he is sweating just as bad as me while he is trying to fix my ancient stove. Im looking like an idiot trying to figure out how to work my non existant AC and trying to figure out how to work my swap cooler. Finally I asked him if he could help and he laughed. But then he couldnt do it either so I didnt feel so stupid. But we searched the TM for our breaker which is cleverly placed in the back of a closet and he messed with a few things and then it turned on! Its been blasting all day and its kinda cool now..only because the sun is no longer out. But it works. I need some fans real bad!! The pictures are going to be backwards...well in backwards order but this is it haha
The Demon room :[

The Big Bathroom

The Living Room From the Kitchen

Our sweet Table and Chairs :]

The Kitchen..
Our Bar
Our Pantry
The Demon Hall
Our Front Room when you first walk in.

Trailer Mansion #27

I have a few more pictures of it...it doesnt do it justice lol. Ill put those up later though!! This was just a little tease :]


1 comments:

Misty said...

Oh, Dani! I'm feelin for ya. I'm sitting here in Denver with the A/C at 68! Yep, that's what happens when we don't pay the electric bill. Hey, I think you need to talk to your sugar daddy about some "dinero" and movin on up to a penthouse. Love ya..