Tuesday, July 15, 2008

He's Going On A Mission!!!

Elder Shane Clarence Smith is called to....The Guatemala Guatemala City South Mission, Spanish Speaking. Leaving to report to the the MTC on the 15 of October, 2008!!!
This was such a great moment, seeing him open his mission call was so amazing! Im so glad he let me be apart of it! :]


Shane Smith has been one of the best and longest friends Ive had. I met him our freshman year of high school and I fell in love with this boy. I have spent more time laughing with him and crying over him than I can even remember! He was my first love haha and I dont think I could ever forget the times we've shared. Im so grateful for the example he has set for me by going on his mission. I know he's going to be an awesome missionary and he is going to bless the lives of the Guatemalan people. Good Luck Shane!!!

1 comments:

Misty said...

Thanks for sharing...loved it..had me crying too...keep that feelin alive..love ay