Tuesday, August 5, 2008

TM Part 2!

Here are some pictures of my old apartment. I decided to put them up since no one came to visit me, and so you will all know my down-grade...

My old closet
Kalie and Tory's old room
My old room
Our old bathroom :]
Our old kitchen
My new room :[
My "over-sized" closet
My bathroom :[
My bathroom mirror/cabinet
Well...this is my new shanty apartment compared to my old one. I know, dont be to impressed though! haha Its not to bad and im sitting here with my new roomated Chelsea. She is pretty cool from what ive seen so hopefully this will be a fun semester :]

1 comments:

scrumdiddillyumptious said...

WOW! I am so impressed that you took it on your own to find a place and rent it. What a grown up you are. I am sure you have learned a few lessons. This will prepare you for being a poor newlywed...