Friday, July 4, 2008

Dont Lift The Heavy Things, Your Gonna Hurt Your Lady Parts!


Susan tells me this almost everyday at work.. "Danni let the boys lift the heavy things for you, your gonna hurt your lady parts!" And its always things that weigh like 5 pounds. She's the oddest duck Ive ever met. She's always saying the dumbest things to me. But that little quote cracks me up the most!
Anyways......LeRoy fixed my computer for me. Kudos to him for talking to the HP nerds from india yesterday for 3 hours to get it fixed! Im soo excited. So here are some pictures I know you've all been dying to see haha!! These are just some random pictures from random times over the past month or so.

Beau and Me chillin in the Taco Bell drive thru




Me and Tory and Lacey's in the background playing out by the river.

Same night. This is my other roomate Kalie and then Morgan Ahrens

These are 2 of my favorite people. I seriously Love Missy and Tory!


Same night at the river...That would be Tanner laying in the dirt. But we tried to do the jumping picture...lets just say it didnt work out.

This is Sean Keeny..Funniest guy in the world! I love this picture of us at his farewell.

Another night at a bonfire im sure. It was just Matt and Lacey and Me and Lamar.



I saw this stop sign right behind my house and I liked it alot.

Me and Lacey after eating at Water Depot. I swear its exactly the same as Bahama Bucks. Same ice and it even has the white stuff! AND its dirt cheap. Gotta love it!

This was at the institute dance. I was dragged there last minute. It was a costume one kinda...So I went as Mary Catherine Gallagher from Superstar! haha



Then Me and Lacey again at our favorite place...Hillys. We got bored waiting for our food.

0 comments: