Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fun Facts

Lately Ive been thinking about myself. Not in an overly obsessed way, but Ive been thinking about how I am compared to other people around me and Ive come to realize I think im a little odd. Here's 15 little "fun facts" about me...


- Im a little "anti-social". Ive been thinking alot about this one lately and ive realized im perfectly fine sitting at home just hanging out or watching a movie. I dont need to be around large quantities of people. I actually hate that. I get annoyed really easy, espicially by idiotic people.


- Im a major hypochondriac. Ask my mother. I have had any and every major disease you can think of. I think im slowly getting a little better though. Taking my CNA class really freaked me out at first, espicially when we first talked about MRSA. I have never been more sure that Iwas going to die as I was that day. I really almost started crying in class.


- I think im funny. Is that bad? I hear people say that when you think your funny your really not, but I think im an exception to that rule. Maybe im more of a rude funny. Lets just say Im extremly sarcastic.


-I hate hate hate the cold. More than anything in the whole world I hate coldness. It gets me like no other. I hate snow, other than looking at it, it serves no purpose.
*Actually there is one thing I like about the cold and thats what it does to the day. It gives it this look and feel that you dont get at anyother time. You can look outside and just tell by looking at the cloudless sky that its gonna be a chilly one.


- Im a creature of the night. I love night time. It has an opposite affect on me, during the day is usually when im tired. I can think about going to bed all day long and when the time comes to actually go to sleep, I cant. I wish I was more of a morning person. There's something about the mornings that I love. I wished I loved it enough to get up and enjoy it!


- I chew 2 pieces of gum. Always. I think it all started with my grandma when I was young, she would always let me chew as many as I had wanted and it just stuck with me. Chewing 1 piece just doesnt work out. I think I go through a pack a day...seriously. Hey at least im not a smoker right!

-Im addicted to Dr. Pepper. I could drink only it for the rest of my life and it probably wouldnt be enough. I have however controlled it to only drinking 1 (or maybe 2) a day. It was getting a little outrageous so I had to do something about it.

-I wear flip-flops constantly. I really cant remember the last time I wore shoes during the day. I wear them to work only because I have to. And I only wear rainbow flip-flops...not rainbow colored ones, the brand. Its they way they fit. I cant find it in any other brand.

-Im a people watcher. I could sit and observe people forever. I love watching people. creepy?...maybe a little bit.

-I like everything big. I like big bags, sunglasses, you name it I like it big, I dont know why.

-I like Britney Spears. Say what you want about her but I will love her forever. She had her crazy times but she has come back and will be better than ever!

-I hate glass cups. They get all scratchy after you wash them and the way they feel is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me! I cant stand it.

-I HATE napkins. If theres one thing I hate more than Joe Nathan and glass cups its napkins. Espicially when other people use them. Its the feel and noise they make when its rubbed together. It drives me nuts and makes me cringe all over! I will never use them.

-I love the piano. If I could be amazing at anything, it would be the piano. I really love it when guys can play its instant love!

2 comments:

Jackie Lyn said...

Danielle, as far as joe nathan goes, there is a fine line between love and hate:)

scrumdiddillyumptious said...

I think your funny! GO BLP, I know you will win!