Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I dont know why everything is underlined!!

I only have 1 more Saturday of clinicals and I have never been so thrilled and kinda sad at the same time. It sucks waking up so early on my Saturdays to go wipe butts but I really love all those little old people no matter how mean they can be. There pretty fun. I hope to go back to visit them.
This last week we moved! Im no longer trailer trash...just white trash now :] But me, Kalie, Julie, Missy, and Jackie all live together in a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. Its really cute I like it alot. Way better than the trailer mansion. It kinda happened really fast. We were driving around one night and saw the sign we called the guy the next day to see if it was still open and it was so I set up to see it the next day. I went and looked liked it alot! So we called him back asked him some questions, im pretty sure he was really annoyed by my calls after the first few so he was kinda rude and I was scared to talk to him more. Anyways after a long series of events and a $1500 deposit later (he totally ripped us off) we are all partially moved in :] Ill put up more pictures later. But really everyone can come visit now and I wont be ashamed!
Now for a little recap on Halloween and such...
-Halloween was definantly not worth it this year. I had clinicals the next day so I was really worried about staying out to late and not waking up in the morning. Anyways we went to the institute dance, so dumb! I think im a little anti-institute. I really dont like to ever go to the dances or activities they put on, its nothing against them, I actually think im a little anti-social. But thats a totally different thing. Anywyas, after the institute dance we went to my friend Jace's house. Him and his friends always throw huge parties and they're usually alot of fun, this one however was insane. It was disgusting watching people "dance" on eachother. I felt so dirty being there. It was sick. I think its funny that girls think Halloween is the one day its ok to be a dirty slut. I was sicked out at how many girls squeezed everything they had into little lingerie tidbits so the could be bunny's and devils. EW!! Is all I had to say. If I ever saw my daughter in anything like those girls were wearing Id shave her head and ground her for a year. It was disapointing more than anything to see guys from our ward doing the dirty with these girls while dancing. FREAKING SICK!! So that was a sad night for me espicially seeing a guy that I liked dancing so provacative with some girl. I was so turned off and even now...no matter how good looking he is....everytime I see him I just picture what he was doing in my mind and I get that disgusted shiver down my body.
Besides that I think its all I've down with myself the past few weeks. School is good now. I ended up withdrawling from anatomy. I talked to my teacher about everything and she was real understanding and I just told her I'd take it another time. So I feel so relieved! I need to get myself motivated Im just not exactly sure how to do that right now :/
As for my love life...haha its still pretty non existant. I talk to Alton everynow and then. Ive been borrowing movies from him so I went over there last night and he showed us his kitchen. Its moving along real well. He's done alot and like I sad earlier its gonna be a sweet kitchen. I dont really know what to do about any of it. (I really hope he never reads this!!) He's a real cool guy though, I think I kinda like him im just not real sure what to do about it? I cant read him at all. Its a frustrating thing lemme tell ya! My roomates think I should make him cookies or something but I dont know if I could. haha I think its a little to forward...not even that I would just feel incrediably dumb taking cookies to his house. So if anyone has ideas let me know :]
I only have a few pictures from Halloween...


Whitney, Haley and me


Im not exactly sure what Jenson was but jackie was a cowgirl, Lacey was a goddess, Missy was 80's and I was a hippie :]



2 comments:

Misty said...

Yeah, I'm first to post. Yep, it's 11:31 and I still have no idea why i'm up. Anywho. Glad things are a little less stressful. Just hang in there and keep on truckin'.

Anonymous said...

i think you should make him cookies-love, Alton