Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged

Well...My mom tagged me so here goes...

10 years ago I...
1. was 9. Enough said.
2. Had braces and glasses...I know big nerd.
3. shared a room with Justin.
4. loved riding my bike and rollerblading.
5. wore overalls like they were going out of style.

5 things on my "to do" list today (or tomorrow)...
1. Do something with my life.
2. Read my scriptures and pray more.
3. Study.
4. Exercise.
5. Make new friends. (Not that I dont like the ones I got.)

5 snacks that I enjoy...
1. Fruit Smiles.
2. TLC cheddar crackers.
3. pb&j?
4. hot cheetos and cream cheese. I highly reccomend it.
5. peanut m&m's

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. Buy an automobile.
2. Put away for a nice house/savings for my family's education...children, husband, me, etc...
3. Pay off my parents debt.
4. Pay my parents ALL the money I owe them...or should owe them.
5. Go shopping.

5 places I have lived...
1.Las Cruces, NM
2. High Rolls, NM
3. Alamogordo, NM
4. Tucson, AZ
5. Thatcher, AZ

5 jobs I've had...
1. Quiznos.
2. "Nanny"
3. Brueggars Bagels.
4. Western Wizzats. (Doesnt technically count..I worked there for like 3 weeks, and I barley ever went. WORST job ever!!)
5. R&R Pizza Express.

I tag...anyone who feels like doing this...

0 comments: