Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Im Moving Up In The World!!

Well this last week or so has been really fun. I think a combination of stress and bordem helped with my past breakdown. I've been hanging out more with people which has made me feel alot better. Its nice to shake things up a bit and do something different every now and then. I got my test back in anatomy....not proud by any means but I am moving up in the world...or at least the class. I got a 67% on this one haha! Im hoping this means the next test will be in the 70's or better :] Andd I got a raise at work too woo-hoo!! I went from minimum wage to 25 cents above it! I know I know, ill be rolling in the dough in no time!
I was talking to my roomate the other day and she told me that hitting my head was the best thing thats happened to me, Im funnier and I laugh more. haha I dont exactly know how to take that one but I think she's right. I feel lighter now, not like I've lost weight or anything, but I feel free-er? I do laugh more and I havent been freakin out over everything lately. So I think she's right, my concussion did some good up there!
I start my actual clinicals in two weeks! Im really nervous. If I do something wrong I could seriously kill one of the old folks!! Im pretty sure Id never get a license after that! haha but really I dont want to hurt anyone and Im nervous about doing something wrong. Not to mention I have to wipe some saggy butts. Ive been sicked out more from my CNA class in the past few weeks than I have my whole life so far. Its been interesting and really fun! Lets just hope all goes well :]

0 comments: