Saturday, September 6, 2008

AHH LIFE.

Well life so far has been pretty hectic. I swear I feel like im in school all the time. These 3 hour classes are really getting to me. Its so hard! School has never been hard for me, Ive never really had to apply myself Ive always just coasted on by. Not anymore though, its really tuff and since ive never expierenced this before I feel like im drowning and I cant swim! I dont know what to do so im just trying to do what I can I guess. I got my schedule for clinicals for nursing last week. I start the middle of October and get done like the end of November. This means that every Saturday during these next few weeks means ill be working with the elderly from 7 am to 5 pm. I was so thrilled to be doing this 2 weeks ago but as ive talked to people who have done it before I havent come across one that had liked it even a little bit. I was like what, how can you not like the sweet old people? I come to learn the old people at Infinia are not so sweet, more like rabid beast who want to make your expierence horrible. haha maybe not that bad but I definantly havent heard one good thing about them. So now im really nervous. I do get to spend three of those Saturdays at the hospital though so it should help. Work is same as ever. I can only work like 3 days a week with my schedule so I do kinda like that aspect but I feel like im always either at work or at school. Its frustrating being the only one of my roomates having a job, im not exactly sure why I get so frustrated with that but I do. Jackie basically has a job, she' s the only one who is gone as much or more than I am. This girl is so crazy I honeslty dont know how she does it. She is a freshman who is doing cheer here but she has 18 credits. Shes a nut and she seems like shes always doing something. But I think she is my favorite, she makes us laugh so hard at least once a day. She's probably the most innocent nieve person but in a good way...kinda. Everyone needs to meet her though shes great. The trailer mansion is same as ever. My hands are sore from trying to open our bathroom door. Its a scary thing the first time it happens to you. I dont know why our door handle doesnt work but if you shut the door all the way your screwed, your not gonna be able to open the door for at least 2 to 3 min, and if you wash your hands itll probably be like 4 to 5 min before you make it out. And our bathroom is so small you get chloasterphobic because your really not sure if your going to make it out or not, there's a good chance you wont. Espicially if your home by yourself and you shut the door all the way, you might be in there for a long time. Its funny because both of our bathrooms do this but the main one isnt as bad. But when people come over to use our bathroom we usually just let them close it, then we all laugh when we hear them trying to get it open, then it gets quiet, then they knock and someone will help them. Im telling you though, its a scary expierence I think everyone needs to endure. Other than that I think thats basically all thats been happening...Here are a few pictures, ones of me and Tory before she moved away :[ and then there is one of us roomates :] and there's one of Jackie showing off her new uniform haha

Jackie's Uniform

Roomates + Michelle :]



Me and Tory :]

0 comments: