Monday, June 21, 2010

Always a bridesmaid never a bride, HA!

I feel like there's always a point in the year where EVERYONE gets married. Im sure everyone knows what im talking about. That point is now. Im pretty sure I have 5 or 6 wedding invitations in my room right now all for the past couple weeks. Its cool.
2 weeks ago though I got to go up to St. Johns for Lacey's wedding. I was a bridesmaid, imagine that.Lacey was my roomate for a while down at EA. She's hilarious. We had a lot of good times such as...
- that one time I got a concussion on a slip n slide.
- the trailer mansion
- skinny dipping in roper lake every night for like a month
- singing songs
- the spring break we stayed in thatcher longboarding everywhere we went
Those are just a few, most I cant publish publicly. Im sad I didnt even get a picture with her at the wedding but we had to get back down to the valley that same night so I stole one from her facebook. Im so excited for her and Patrick!

Than this past weekend I went up to Mesa for Julie and Jordans wedding. It was a weird feeling having her get married. She was one of the 8 roomates this last semester. We all managed to
make it to the wedding though so it was a good time.(Bryndee, Ami, Whitney, Missy, Julie, Jackie, Me, Rachel)
Some of my favorite memories of Julie are...
- her singing voice
- scum
- watching twilight every day for a month
- hiking
- 40's!!
- single tears
- j whit
- sonic
- taco bell club
Im so excited for both of them, they are the first 2 of my closer friends to get married so its definitely weird feeling but nontheless very exciting!

0 comments: