Monday, May 17, 2010

Excuse me, I think you made a mistake...

Astonished:
Part of Speech- (Verb)
Definition: Surprised

I think its fair to say I was astonished when I saw my final anatomy grade for the first time this morning.
Perhaps I should have tried to look at my grade throughout the semester.
On second hand, maybe its good I didn't.
I can honestly say I've never been so stressed about a single class in my life.
I cried. and stressed. and studied like never before.
Lets be honest, I would have been ecstatic with a 70.
When your expecting a D in a class you've worked so hard in,
you'll take anything that lets you pass.
But when I looked at my grades today and saw what it was...
I cried. I mean really cried.
Kinda pathetic, but it was the biggest weight off my shoulders.

I. Got. a. B.
Halle-freakin-lujah!





0 comments: