Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Beggining of it All

Well where do I start.... I guess it all started with Clint and Spencer. Haha me and Chelsea met them one night at the institute and we started talking and we went to a party with them and then ended up going to their house. We ate some "party pizza" and talked and Chels and clint hit it off pretty well, and I kinda liked spencer so we started hanging out with them more and more and soon we met Missy and Maggie. They were interesting...haha. They didnt talk to us much but they seemed fun. Missy wasnt to fond of me and it was made known the night we went camping with clint and spencer. We went up to the mountain with them and Missy wanted to come but she didnt talk to us at all that night and wanted to go home as soon as we finally got there. So I wasnt to sure of her at first because I was pretty sure she hated me. We went camping with them that night, they took us up to the mountain and we watched the lunar eclipse. It was fun. We hung out with them every night for a while. We would always go up to the mountain and look for animals and go off roading. Or we would go rattlesnake hunting. We had some good times.

0 comments: